1. What inspired you to start writing?
2. Why did you self-publish?
3. Who are your favorite writers?
4. Where do you get your ideas?
5. When can readers expect to see more books from you?
6. What would your advice be to aspiring writers?
7. How do you find time to sit down and write?
8. What is the hardest part about writing?
9. What is your writing process like?
10. Does writing energize or exhaust you?
11. What is the first book that made you cry?
12. Did you ever consider writing under a pseudonym?
13. How do you develop your plots and characters?
14. What was your favorite part/chapter to write and why?
15. What are your future projects?
16. Did you learn anything from writing this book? What was it?
17. We all need a hero! Tell us about your protagonist(s). Was there a real life person he/she was based on?
18. A good villain is hard to write. How did you get in touch with your inner-villain. Was there a real life person he/she was based on?
19. How long on average does it take you to write a book?
20. How do you select the names of your characters?